Company / Author
Change Vision, Inc
Click for enlarged image.
What they say
“Mind Map is supported since JUDE/Professional 2.2
Here are some examples of how you can use Mind Maps created with JUDE.
- Take quick notes of customer requirements with Mind Map, and create a UseCase Diagram from the Mind Map
- Brainstorm using Mind Map and create a conceptual Class Diagram
- Summarize many UML Diagrams for a system into a big picture using Mind Map
- Describe an objectivity/artifact map on a Mind Map according to the development process
- Create Hyperlinks to UML Diagrams on a Mind Map and record the history of and the reasons for modifications.
-Convert Mind Map Topics into Entities of Entity-Relationship Diagram and vice versa.
-Various and useful Templates are attached . . .
- Mind Map is a registered trademark of the Buzan Organisation Ltd.”
Very expensive as a mind mapping tool, but of course as a UML modelling tool, it does a lot more. See also JUDE/Think! which is for mind mapping only.
Price: $280 single user; $60 p.a. | Status: Current | Date added: 2007-02-04