Company / Author
Click for enlarged image.
What they say
“GraphMind is a mindmap editor for Drupal. It has the basic mindmap features and some Drupal specific enhancement.
- Flex mindmap editor
- Full node crud (create, read, update, delete)
- Drag and drop nodes/branches
- Give links manually to nodes (Drupal data has links the appropriate Drupal item by default)
- Wysiwyg node title editor
- Collapsible branches
- Icons for nodes
- Clouds for branches
- Stage scaling
- Load Drupal data (nodes, users, files)
- Load Drupal Views lists (custom arguments)
- Update Drupal related data on the mindmap (node, file, user, views list)
- Attribute handling (full crud for attributes – Drupal data are attributes also)
- Add external Drupal sites (to make accessible data from all the sites)
- Export to FreeMind (full FreeMind XML format compatible)
- Import FreeMind mm file to Drupal”
This is a Drupal module. Notable is that it can import and export FreeMind maps, but that it is a left-to-right mapper that is closer to being a graphical outliner.
Any supporting PHP | browser based
Price: Free OSS | Status: Current | Date added: 2010-05-09