3D Topicscape Personal Edition Pro
Company / Author
- L1-1.jpg L1-2.jpg L1-3.jpg
What they say
3D Topicscape: The information organizer for mindmappers and others.
A flexible way to plan new projects and manage information. It’s like concept mapping or mindmapping, but in 3D. You can even import FreeMind mind maps to build a 3D view from work you’ve already done in 2D (and export them again).
- take in your To Do lists with just a glance at your 3D landscape; zoom in on part of the landscape and go back instantly; make live links to Outlook tasks, contacts, etc. (in Pro).
- use the information organizer developed for mindmappers and project managers, easy for all to use
- research on the web while saving many web pages in parallel as .mht archives. No waiting, just drop onto the 3D landscape and keep surfing
- greatly expand your mindmapping capabilities.
In December 2009, a new version of 3D Topicscape Pro was introduced that allows you to view your information in 2D or 3D and toggle backwards and forwards between these views. There have been several updates since then.
This is 3D concept mapping / mindmapping software. Lets you see much more at one time than any other product I’ve seen. Allows 3D zooming and flying. One Topicscape can hold a very large collection of nodes and files – into the thousands it seems. Topicscapes can be interlinked. The Student Edition (SE) is free but it’s limited to storing text and web files.
There’s an example of how the 3-D format works here that might be helpful:- http://www.topicscape.com/Topicscape-3D-mindmap-structure-explained.php
In addition to the Personal Edition Pro, there is a Lite Edition and a Student Edition.
Price: Free (all editions) | Status: Current | Date added: 2006-05-29