The ideas that readers sent in to Mind-mapping.org’s recent competition are starting to bear fruit.
- You can now comment at the blog or on Vic’s Picks without needing to register.
- There is now a Mindmappers’ Forum.
- Following suggestions that came up in the competition, I have added categories in the forum to cover:
- Case studies
- Libraries and Directories
- Specific software
- Mapping s/w data interchange
- Multi-platform versions compared
- Success stories
Suggestions for further categories are welcome, and I’ve added places for Suggestions about Mind-mapping.org and Networking with fellow mappers as well.
You can tag posts, and it would be good to use tags
I’ll be looking at how to implement other suggestions soon.
If you’re on Twitter and tweet about mapping topics,
tweet me — I’d love to know and follow you.